- CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO HIGH DEMAND - Please try the WonderWORK range instead
- Available in six colours
- Easycare polycotton
- Machine washable at thermal disinfection temperatures
- V neck top & straight leg scrub trousers
Basic Unisex Scrub Suit
Available in sizes XS - 4XL
The embroidery process
For embroidery orders there is a minimum order quantity of 5 garments. Please follow the below instructions to complete an order with embroidery.
- Tick the 'Personalise your uniform' checkbox on the product page and add the product to your cart. Checkout and pay as normal and email our Customer Services team on email@example.com with the below details.
- a) Your name and order number.
- b) What text you would like embroidering (up to 3 lines of text, with maximum of 20 characters per line) and what colour of thread you would like to use.
- c) For logo embroidery, please attach your logo to the email. Please send one of the following formats: JPG, PNG or PDF. Please note a screenshot is not a high enough quality image file for an embroidery design.
- Once our team have received your email, you will be contacted to confirm the additional cost of the embroidery. Please refer to the embroidery costs below. Payment can be made by credit card or debit card via a PayPal link which will be sent to you.
- Once your payment has been confirmed as received on our system we will create a mock-up for your approval. Once approved, your items will be embroidered and dispatched to you.
Please note that the space available to embroider your logo on a top is 8cm across. If your logo is very complex, for example with watercolour style backgrounds, delicate floral patterns or very small text, it may have to be simplified prior to being embroidered. In all instances we will do our best to make sure that your business name is visible and can be read. Please see below, two examples showing how the logo may be simplified.
Costing - Minimum Order Quantity of 5 Items
Text Embroidery Application £5.00 per item
Logo Embroidery Application £5.00 per item (+£29.99 one-time logo set-up fee for each new design)
Text and Logo Application £7.50 per item
Text Application (both sides of chest) £6.50 per item
One-Time Logo Set-Up Fee £29.99
Redesign fee (if required) £15.00
For Text Embroidery there is an additional 2-5 days added to the estimated delivery date.
For Logo embroidery there is an additional 5-10 days added to the estimated delivery date.
Other Important Information
Please note that embroidery is not available items in the Kara Express range. If you would like to add embroidery onto a garment from this range, please select the non-Express version of the item you would like to have embroidered, where the 'Personalise your uniform' option will be available.
Please note that embroidery is not available on our WonderWink scrub sets. Please use the individual version of the items you would like embroidering, where the 'Personalise your uniform' option will be available.
Need to get in touch?
If you have any queries please contact our Customer Services team. We’re available Monday to Friday, between 8:45am and 5:00pm, UK time.
Kara offer this National Health Service medical scrub suit in 6 colours. Made from durable polycotton.
When only a durable scrub suit will do, the National Health Scrub suit is a reliable, utilitarian medical scrub suit. As worn by NHS doctors and nurses across the country these less expensive medical scrubs are perfectly practical, but lack the style and details of our other ranges. However it is perfect when you’re working in theatre and need to wash the uniform regularly. It is available in 6 colours and can be washed at the NHS-recommended 71 degrees for thermal disinfection. However, please note that the sizes tend to fit larger than with our other styles, please refer to the Size Guide above.
You might like to layer up in colder weather by wearing the Basics Warm Up Jacket on top of your scrub suit.
Product code: SS917
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL
Cobalt, Mid Blue, Mid Green, Misty, Navy, Raspberry
65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
Washing & Fabric care
Hot wash, up to 71°C for thermal disinfection