- A year on year reduction in corrective actions raised
- Conduct management reviews every 365 days
- Conduct weekly progress meetings
- Ensure a customer satisfaction rating of 4 or higher on greater than 90% of the surveys returned
- Provide a response to customer complaints within 2 days of receipt
- Achieve a LSAS level 3 award by 2020.
It is the established policy of Interweave Textiles Ltd, trading as Kara, to provide to it’s customers services that are carried out in accordance with stated methods and the clients’ agreed requirements; and to operate to good professional practices.
Quality is the responsibility of all personnel within the Company. This ensures customer satisfaction by supplying services that meet the highest standard of performance, quality and reliability.
To demonstrate it’s commitment to quality Interweave Textiles Ltd, trading as Kara, has adopted quality management standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. Adherence to this policy involves every aspect of the Company’s business and all of its employees. The purpose of the Quality Assurance System Manual is to show how this policy is to be put into effect, to give instruction and guidance to employees whose actions can affect the quality of the service and to provide an overview of the quality endeavour within the Company.
Policy last updated: 3 November 2020